Wednesday, September 22, 2010

crayon prints >,> and Hawthorne Gallery!






Alrightyyy! Last night I had a little fun with the hot plate and crayons :) I realized that I should experiment with layering since the process is very much like printing, so I did. I'm super happy with the results. It was cool to play with the idea of x-ray vision with the first two. The last one was actually the first that I tried and I believe it is my favorite( even though the alignment is off.) She lost her shoe! ...and of course my cute wittle hammerhead :)...OH!

.....speaking of hammerheads!

I recreated my smashed sheet glass hammerhead shark and got it in the little Hawthorne Gallery (till Friday, Oct. 1) located on the second floor of the Fine Arts Building! If you're around, you should check it out!

..or just look here :)


(sorry for the weird photo quality!)


Thanks again, Hope everyone enjoys :)

-Sibi

No comments:

Post a Comment